They go from less than $200 for a kiddie sized Trikke to $500 for the T12.

The T8 air is a bit easier to learn on, but once you get your chops,
almost everyone like the T12 better.  And the T12 has disk brakes to
die for.

Edg

"http://youtube.com/profile?user=TrikkeGuy"http://youtube.com/profile?user=T