--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Instead you ignited your friend, the socalled "Dr." petersupthen
> to give anal descriptions about someone he has never met.

Actually, Peter's only descriptive was "fag". You, alone, brought anal
into the discussion.

It's funny to me how straight guys *immediately* think of buttsex when
the topic of homosexuality comes up. They're just drawn to it, as if
somewhere deep in their awareness, they innately *know* their male G
spot is around back. Seriously, guys, if you want to have the most
explosively mindblowing orgasms you've ever experienced, get one of
these things:

http://aneros.com/