--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:31 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: GULLIBLE FOOL IS A NAZI
>

> Nonsense. I have said several times here that I would have no
problem
> with that if it was true. None whatsoever because it has no
influence
> on my view of the persons possibly involvement. How on earth would
> that possibly influence me or my Programme ? People do this and
that,
> and why should't they. Whatever others are doing is certainly none
of
> your or my business.
>
> If I understand what you're saying, I pretty much agree with you.
If these
> "rumors" are true, it has little or no bearing on the efficacy of
TM. It
> does have bearing though, on MMY's credibility. It caused me to
begin taking
> everything he said with a much bigger grain of salt. It also raises
> interesting questions about ethics and higher states of
consciousness (which
> MMY said were tightly correlated) and thus on many if not all of his
> philosophical/spiritual teachings.

No. Your reaction to simple human activity raises serious questions
about your moralism.

Typical really. Your President could not even fool around with a
cigar without the americans going bananas making their country the
laughingstock of the whole world. Nobody cared, only the americans. A
famous singer shows a nipple and creates an outrage. The frontpage of
a "mothers-journal" shows a lady nurse a toddler and the magazine
almost goes out of business.

In France the President had two families and a daughter with the lady
he was not married to, and no one cared even though everyone knew.

The americans are fundamentally and perversely obsessed with sex.
With your obsession about this "theme" you proove that I am correct.