From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:53 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Shemp's Sexual Scandal

Rick Archer wrote:
> John and George. Paul and Ringo had already left.

But George said it was just a rumor and John was a
documented liar. According to George, the rumor about
the Maharishi trying to seduce anyone at Rishikesh
was a lie.

It was a rumor. Hard to substantiate, as you say.

> Conny Larsson (who may be joining FFL soon), Billy
> Clayton, Rob McCutcheon, Ned Wynne, and others.

None of these individuals were "personal secretaries",
least of all Conny Larsson and Ned Wynn. From what
I've read, Ned Wynn once spent about five minutes alone
with the Marshy and once carried Marshy's skin for about
one minute.

I don’t know about Ned Wynn, but the others were all personal secretaries.

> Others left for other reasons, but knew about the
> situation.

So not a single person can say that they actually saw
the Marshy having sex, in over thirty years, even though
they were just outside the Marshy's door for days, hours,
months, and years.

I know a couple of women who can, but they don’t want to go public.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:04 PM