Yes. he really crushed me:
http://tinyurl.com/29myxk

It was all tongue in cheek you humorless bore of a man.

Apart from that your idea is childish, and really only would show
the world the idiotic childish prejudice of people like you (and I
still have saved the disgusting immoral (bordering on criminal)
posts you made in the past, so I will publish those if you like (in
French, in France too if you like)

You and the other old bores here are making a complete fool of
yourselves.

Over 10 of my posts referred jokingly to the posting limit (and this
is another one, so sorry Rick I had to deal with this worm of a man
Turquoise - who just called me a cockroach, and this post does not
count. Posts about the posting limit do not count, therefore I am
still under the limit anyway) Therefore, I would NEVER have over-
posted if it were not for the posting limit.

OffWorld