[snip]
> Perusing topics someone might as what does my recent topic on
> Janene Garafalo joinng the "24" cast have anything to do with
> TM?  It doesn't but we've discussed "24" here because some folks
> here are "24" fans and will find it quirky that the very outspoken
> liberal former Air America Radio co-host and SNL alumni is joining
> a show produced by a bunch of righties.  I guess that might get me
> to tune in once again even though the series has become so
> ridiculous that it plays like a 1930's Saturday matinée serial.
> I've even considered that they might start letting the cast
> improvise rather than follow a badly written script in need of a
> couple more re-writes. That might be a vast improvement.

The last season of 24 sucked so mightily that I swore I wouldn't watch
this season. But, chances are, I'll watch.

What I'd like to know is who would win in a battle between Jack Bauer
and Chuck Norris. Would there even be a winner? Or would all all of
creation simply vaporize in a flash of light as the two entities meet?