new.morning  "Sounds like you are talking about the second year of
Mallorca -- fall 71-72 then on to Fuiggi. "

Edg:  Yeah, you're right. Oct 71 - June 72.

Seems we missed each other.

Teacher Training:  what a heady ride.  Pre-gods dicing up the world.
Nectar concepts, perfectionalitudiosity.  And most of us were young
and HAWT.

I think I got my money's worth, but it was a saying back then that we
initiators were international travelers of unique status: we had
stayed in our hotel rooms -- never leaving -- in some of the best
vacation spots around the world.

I snuck out a few times.  Saw Rome. Palma.  Hitchhiked across Europe
after the course.  Everything in a backpack, roadside tent living, and
feeling as free as a kid with a new bike.

Nice view while it lasted.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds like you are talking about the second year of Mallorca -- fall
>  71-72 then on to Fuiggi.
>
> I was on, and referring to, beginning Dec 70 - end of May 70 = 6
> months. 2 two month courses + a two month extension.
>
> Though  I did go back to Fuiggi almost a year later March 72.
>
> I was at MIU SB from mid 73 9witgh 2-3 mo break), and in 74 was on the
> move to Iowa. What fun. Left MIU to teach in Asia in 75.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Did eight months.
> >
> > Hotel Karina, then some pensioni I can't remember the name of.
> >
> > Ever do time in FF?
> >
> > Edg
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:

> charge of
> > >
> > > You were there Dec-Jan? If so, we must know each other. At least by
> > > sight. Then.
> > >
> > > Dec70 -Jan71  was 200. Feb+ it was 600 plus

> was good

> what else
Maharishi.