--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Perhaps she is lesbian ? Find out will you, please.
> >
> > And being a lesbian is a bad thing?
> >
> > Germans! They all are so bigoted and obsessed with homosexuality!
>

> That's right, and most americans think most englishmen are gay.

Fascinating. I never knew that. What other insights can you give us?

Of the americans obsessed with sex, which segment of American society
is most obsessed -- blacks, jews or hispanics?

Are the British homosexuals mostly jewish? You know, the ones who run
the banks, and world financial order?

Can you enlighten us on what all the immigrants, mostly from the
middle east, are doing to European and german culture. And its gene pool?

Do you have any solutions to such problems?

Does Maiaytra tell you these things directly, or is it through Dr Cream?