Your responsiblity is up to you, but I'd say, make them take the blog
out of your cold dead hand.  Fight them to the last dime you have.

That is, if you are truly innocent and acting within your rights.
Consult a lawyer.

If he says "go for it," then I'd say, first thing to do is write up
the process so far and post that on you blog too!

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"