Michael Dean Goodman wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, no guest had ever
> sat down next to Maharishi on his couch, nor
> snuggled up against him, nor wrapped him in a hug!

I've just about had it with the falsehoods being posted
here. According to the moderator and three others, they
have proof in the form of witnesses, one an attorney,
who saw the Marshy having sex with female students
during this time period. In addition, it is well known
that Swami Muktananda was having sexual relations with
female students for years. Yet, according to Mr. Goodman,
he never once, despite having spent years in the upper
echelons of the TMO, and countless hours in the presence
of the Marshy, never once saw anyone wrap the Marshy in
a hug, sit down next to him, or snuggle up against the
Marshy. There is definitely a disconnect here somewhere
and someone is lying! Why can't any of you informers
just tell the truth?