> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> > wrote:
> > > A few of the details in Barry's account didn't quite
> > > sound right to me, so I decided to check on the earlier
> > > versions Barry has related on FFL and alt.m.t.
> >
> > Is just my imagination, or had we been experiencing a kind of
> golden
> > period the last couply months on FFL.  I never followed the
> > Barry/Judy bickering, so I can't say for sure, but it seems like
> > Judy has been less visible.  I am guessing that it is because
Turq.
> > has not been responding to her or getting drawn into the fray.
>
> No, I've been "less visible" because I've been
> taking long weekends away without my computer.
>
> > Now, that we have some dirt and controversy getting dished, it's
> > like the bottom fishers are back out.
> >
> > Judy will never realize that what others take as meaningless
> > inconsistencies are for her great conquests to be strutted out
into
> > the collesium.
>
> They're only "meaningless" to you because you
> don't bother to find out what they're about.
>
>   I see she has repeated postings on the fuckhead
> > controversy.
>
> The one Edg began and is perpetuating, you mean?
>
> Man, the double standards here are just amazing.
>

>   I don't plan to read any of them.
> >
> > I hope others will not get drawn into this meaningless debate.
> >
> > lurk

The precision Judy brings to her clarifications of Barry's posts,
and others to whom she replies, are actually quite a valuable lesson
for those wishing to sharpen their intellect. Its not really the
subject matter that is meaningful, but rather the discrimination
between clean and sloppy thinking. Fascinating stuff.:-)