--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of jim_flanegin
> Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:40 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: What Fairfield and Fairfield Life
Could Become

> Someone oughta remind folks *who are interested* (and *only* those
> who are interested...) that a piercing intellect is a requirement
> for Enlightenment...Even Byron Katie would agree.:-)
>
> Maybe, but Trotaka didn't have one, and I once heard MMY tell
Charlie
> Donahue that "all this logic and exactness could just be a symptom
of
> stress."

You may be confusing the expression with the established reality. I
am not advocating or suggesting that those in an enlightened state
go around slicing and dicing as part of their personalities, but
nonetheless even for Trotoka, he needs to be able to discriminate
between reality and non-reality, regardless of how he expresses or
doesn't express this ability. I am not a fan of overblown
intellectual or academic arguments. A piercing intellect in an
enlightened state need never be obviously expressed-- it just is.:-)