I have received shaktipat from MMY, SSRS and a
Christian faith healer. Each one had a slightly
different quality to it. The most powerful was MMY and
SSRS. This, of course, was not done formally by them,
but in a informal touch as they based by and reached
out and touched me. Pretty intense stuff, actually.

--- curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>