From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:11 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: An Inspiring Visit to Baba Muktananda

Rick Archer wrote:
> But seriously, what money are you asking about?

All the money collected by the TMO enablers since 1956.

Other questions:

How much TMO money has been sent to India to the Marshy's
relatives?

It would be interesting to know this Richard, but as Curtis pointed out, I
am not omniscient.

And what recompense has been given to the victims since
the alleged events occurred?

Not sure what you’re talking about here.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:21 PM