From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of mainstream20016
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:07 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Kirk Quota - Now New Orleans

Mr. Howard Settle, supporter of Invincible America, generates substantial
revenue from oil
production in or just off the coast of Louisiana, and has a business office
in suburban New
Orleans. Hopefully he can see the good and goodwill to be created by
providing TM
directly to the lives of the people and could fund the programs. Generous
and successful
persons generally want to maximize the effectiveness of their generosity.
Invincible
America nourishes the atmosphere of the country at large, and Free-TM
Louisiana would
individually and directly benefit individual people, and begin to regenerate
a grass-roots
appreciation of TM. A future for the TMO requires domestic support, created
by individual
experience. There is little future for the TMO if it continues to rely on
bringing in hired-
foreign-hands to generate coherence.
Pigs with funding fly quite nicely.
-Mainstream

I think you have a good idea. If I were you’d I’d contact Howard if I knew
how.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:21 PM