The Bridge ~ Step 40 ~ The Tenth Intent ~ Synergize

    I see Humanity as One. I enjoy gathering with light-hearted people
regularly. When we come together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal
Itself.  We synergize.
   Now that we've formulated our vision of a better world and expanded it by
sharing it with others, it's time to bring it into physical manifestation. To
do this, we must come together. We must begin to make good use of the gifts
that community has to offer.
       In the dozen years that I've been taking part in Intenders Circles
across the country I've seen a lot of amazing things happen within the dynamics
of a group. I've seen people who were introverted and frightened open up; I've
seen my friends totally and utterly fulfilled; I've seen strangers recognize
each other as long-lost soul family; I've seen tears of joy flow and laughter
abound. But there is one thing that happens in our Intenders Circles that, to
me, is better than all the rest. It's what I call Synergy and, if we do things
right, and set the stage properly, a very special feeling - a feeling of
Oneness - will engulf the room and everyone in it. When this happens, it's as
if we've completely let go of our connection to the cares and worries of the
day and melted into something larger than ourselves. That's what Synergy is -
it's what occurs when the whole becomes something greater than the sum of its
individual parts. Put another way, it's when you put things
 together and "something extra" that you may not have expected takes place.
   I have memories of a time, tens of thousands of years ago, when we were much
more powerful than we are now. Groups of eight of us (or sometimes sixteen)
would go into caves especially designed for their symmetry and we would sit in
a perfect circle with giant crystals behind us which were connected to the
crystalline benches we sat on. We agreed beforehand on a few specific objects
that we intended to manifest, and then we would meditate and concentrate our
imagination on those objects - and soon, sometimes instantaneously, they would
materialize at a point in the exact center of the circle, floating in mid-air,
right in front of us.
       What we found in our Intenders Circles is that we can set the stage for
an experience of Synergy to occur by following The Oneness Formula. The Oneness
Formula consists of six steps we go through after everyone has finished stating
their gratitudes and intentions. They are: 1) Sitting or standing together in a
circle; 2) Touching; 3) Inviting; 4) Turning; 5) Toning; and 6) Holding the
Silence. We've discovered that when we follow these steps, the electricity, the
magic, the Oneness, the special feeling which brings us closer to God usually
happens. We have taken the adage: "Anywhere two or more are gathered in My Name
(or for the Highest Good)," and put it to it's best use. After all, isn't that
what people are supposed to do when they gather together for spiritual
purposes? Wouldn't it be wise for us to explore the highest of experiences
available to us whenever we come together? These are some of the questions we
sought to answer as we began to tap into the power
 of the Intenders Circle .
  My intention for today is:
I intend that I remember that in order to have peace, people must work together.

---------------------------------
    We encourage you to forward this message to your list of friends. If this
message was sent to you from a friend, you can go to http://www.intenders.org
to sign up free for The Intenders Bridge.

    Create Your Own Community!

  Click Here to Find Out How to
Start Your Own Intenders Circle.

105 Highland Avenue, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

        To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zMzMrEzstMwcjAwszCxs