In a message dated 9/3/07 2:19:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time, MDixon6569
writes:

In a message dated 9/3/07 2:11:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

MDixon,
Among the Republican canidates that have declared  so
far, who do you like? authentically curious, not  for
flaming!

I don't know enough about all of them yet but so far I like Mitt and  Fred.
Sure would like to see Newt make a serious  effort.

I guess I should gave told you why. Romney has sound conservative  principles
as does Thompson. Romney is younger, might be more appealing to some  while
Thompson has "Gravitas" another Ronald Reagan. Newt is just incredibly
creative.