In a message dated 9/4/07 9:43:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  MDi
<snip>
[quoting Isaiah]
And because  of what
> he has experienced, my righteous servant will make it  possible for
> many to be counted righteous, for he will bear all their  sins. I
> will give him the honors of one who is mighty and great,  because he
> exposed himself to death. He was counted among those who  were
> sinners. He bore the sins of many and interceded for  sinners.

Nothing about this servant's being the only-begotten
Son of  God, though, is there? "Mighty and great," but
nothing about being  divine.

There are approximately 127 prophesies in the Old Testament, might be  a few
more, none give all the information. However, Isaiah 53-2 My servant grew  up
in the Lord's presence like a tender green shoot, sprouting from a dry  root
in dry and sterile ground. I believe is referring to the virgin birth.  It was
John the Baptist who said that when he baptized  Jesus, he heard the  voice of
God say "This is my beloved son in whom I am well  pleased." The prophecy
does say he is without sin and the Bible does say  that no man since Adam has
come into this world without  sin.  Just how *mighty and great* would one have
be to take on the  sins of the world. Be exposed to death, to rise and have a
multitude of Children  and heirs and have kings stand before him speechless,
clearly a reference to his  Divine reign as King of Kings.