> Someone mentioned apologize. For what?

You and your comments were merely the excuse
that an unhappy person was waiting for to dump
their unhappiness on someone else, and hope-
fully drag that someone else down to their level.

You didn't fall for it. Good for you.

This whole thread has my vote for the coveted
Tempest In A Pisspot Award.

It's a talk forum on the Internet, people,
not the Washington Post or The Truth, The Whole
Truth And Nothing But The Truth magazine. If
some folks understood that, they might have
more fun here.

But now, Peter, asking a professional out of
curiosity, *is* there a psychological term or
profile for someone who obsesses on making other
people apologize to them, or apologize, period?

We all know a few who seem to specialize in this.
To me it feels like it's some kind of power game
played by people who are incapable of being them-
selves and acting naturally. The goal of the game
seems to be to make other people who are *not* so
constricted apologize for the sin of being comfort-
able with who they are.