<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 You have made this whole outrage up as an excuse to take a shot at
> Pete.  Other posters who know you both well recognize what is
going on here just as clearly as we saw the intent of the original
exchange.

Okay lurky's input here.  I think Edg was making the point in an
earlier post, (and certainly I could be mistaken), that whether or
not Dr. Pete overstepped his bounds or not, Richard aint gonna
listen, so why worry about it.  I mean, I did not get the impression
that Judy was using this as an excuse to harass Dr. Pete. No, I did
not get that impression.  It was IMO classic Judy, for better or
worse.  I'm not gonna beat up on Judy for this Dr Pete thing.  Now
Judy and Barry.....well that's another matter.

lurk