On Sep 8, 2007, at 10:29 PM, qntmpkt wrote:

--Thanks, Vaj...I've forwarded all your addresses to Jerry Jarvis, who
appreciates it. For a TM antagonist, you sure are helpful!.

On Sep 8, 2007, at 10:32 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:

Thanks Vaj- good stuff.:-)

Thanks but they are not from me, they are from a kind donor who has a cache of old Reel-to-Reel audio tapes which he has taken the time to sort through and to find the ones which people might find the most beneficial. I merely provide the place to store them. All thanks should go to this kind, anonymous donor who has taken the time to transfer them to digital and to carefully collect them.