THANKS Rick I support this view I well may raise the standards of FFLife  &
the learning & enjoyment for us all. Thoughts are real have lasting  power to
hurt even though they bring forth various karmas however that may well  be left
off off line posts here. I hope as do many after a weeks banning or if  later
2 or 3 weeks as our 35  posting rule will assist us all in   spiritual growth
& knowledge of all & FF IA & the Vedic city news as  well. NO real cause to
in the subject or a post us vulgar & or foul words  that are thought forms
engendered to hurt us all who see them even before we  delete them. THANKS Rick