'That simple profound principle . . . is, ''what you see, you
become''. (Yoga Sutras 1:4)

' ''What you see, you become''. We know this principle from quantum
mechanics today. . . In the past it was all about the system being
observed. A quantum mechanical system, like an electron or an atom—it
was all about the wave function of the atom and the electron, and the
evolution of that wave function.

'But how is the wave function known? How do we know anything there is
to know about a thing? That deep analysis is a very Vedic analysis,
and it is a subject of quantum measurement theory. In quantum
measurement theory the only possible way of understanding how
knowledge is gained of an object, how the qualities of objects are
known by the experimentalists, and (how) the experimentalist too (is
known), must be considered to be on the quantum mechanical level.

'These two wave functions—the wave function of the electron and the
wave function of the observer—must be viewed as one wave function,
because quantum mechanics allows no duality . . . because the
equations of the evolution of a quantum system are always a unified
description of evolution. Because quantum mechanics allows no
diversity, the knower and the known must be one.

more...

http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=118924897123289