> I've got a better idea. Stick to the 35 post limit and disallow
> any so called *four letter words* or curse words. This will clean
> up the dialogue and allow everyone interested, to post their ideas
> and thoughts for all to  see.

Ahem.

A *very* quick search reveals that you are not
above using the four-letter words 'shit' and
'piss' and calling someone a 'dumb ass' yourself.

While I understand your aversion to these words,
even though I don't agree with it, it might be
nice to remove the beam from thine own eye before
picking nits out of other people's eyes.

And, for the record, some of us find people who
use asterisks to hide what they're really saying
*far* more offensive than those who use the words
themselves. Is there anyone who doesn't pronounce
the words sh*t and f*ck in their heads when they
read them written that way? You have a tendency
to do this in your posts, too. It's just a way
of pretending not to curse when you really are.