In a message dated 9/10/07 2:53:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

(Shining  gemstones on Marma Points)
Another new therapy is being offered on the  campus, it involves
shining the light through the gemstones, on the main  marma points of
the body. Each of the main marma points has a specific  gemstone
associated with it, and by shining special light through the
gemstones on these points, they get enlivened. This in turn helps the
vital energy to flow in the body, which brings about better health.
We  have tried this therapy too, and we found it to be the most
powerful  external intervention so far, that helps in spiritual
development. Our  experiences in the program are much clearer and due
to better upward  energy flow through the main marma points, we have
some new experiences,  like never before.

What kind of light do you shine through the gem stones? Is it artificial
light or natural sun light? I thought the Vaidyas told M to stop messing with
the marmas, thus no more marama therapy.