--Excellent, thanks for this....sounds like the voice of direct
experience.  Helpful would be some of the symptoms along the way, as
well as a list of "entities" the person saw or heard in the form of
subtle sounds; that could be taken as signposts along the way to a
complete breakthrough.  This would include visions of the Radiant
form of the Guru, if any.  In the Sant Mat Tradition (which almost
exclusively emphasizes the 3-rd opening), visions of the Guru are
considered to be the foremost indicator of a success, along with
hearing various manifestation of the Sound Current.
 Charlie Lutes told me he could tune into the OM at will.

- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"