Bhairitu wrote: "All you're trying to do is impose political
correctness here and instead you will wind up killing off this this
group.  No one will come here.  Who wants to read the posts of a bunch
of pansies.  :D FFL R.I.P.  2001-2007"

Edg:  I believe I understand your concept.  We all want everyone to
have the swagger of John Wayne when opinions are bruted -- the ego
loves certainty -- mine sure does. Look how many Americans are liking
Fred Thompson who oozes manly confidence.  So I resonate with your
desire for all of us to have a certain level of "allowed spontaneity"
in posting.

And I don't think you meant to slur homosexuals, er, did you?  See?  I
have to ask you this, because you used a word that has a history of
being used mostly by homophobes.

As much as Charlie Lutes spewed whatever, I do like the concept he
introduced to me -- that souls incarnate -- ideally -- by alternating
genders, but that a soul is "allowed" to incarnate as the same gender
up to three lifetimes in a row, but then they must switch over in the
next, and, then, they are very likely to be challenged by being "so
used to being one gender that it is continued in the next
incarnation's 'wrong body.'"  Thus, said Charlie in a moment of
wearing the mask of being a psychic, Clark Gable was a man's man --
being on his third adventure in a row as a man -- a man's man to such
a degree that other men were as if "women in his presence."

Good luck on getting only men's men and women's women here.  In fact,
I do believe that a balancing of the psyche is a desireable goal and
that a man's man may be, urp, er, gulp.....deviant? creepy? sick? immoral?

On the other hand, who wants a group of only "spiritual
hermaphrodites" wavering back and forth like a drunken trikker over
the line of gender identification?

Turq comes off as non-pansyish in his forthright
shootings-from-the-hip, but I'll bet he likes his "inner babe" as much
as he likes his outer bubba.  He just has too tender a vision of his
world to be a man's man IMO.  Yet he "mannishly" used the word
"obviously," and I called him on it.  To me, my desire to have this
group honor the sweet truth isn't to ask for some absolute squelching
constraint on Turq's language, but it is a call for him to consider
"how obviously" his own emotions are showing.

If I can see it, others can too.

It may change his opinion of "how much he's getting away with that he
won't be called on the carpet for."  He could perhaps then get more
subtle than my radar, and if so, then, hey, that's good for Turq and
all of us.  Not that the intent is moral, but at least if we can keep
our petty attempts to prick another as quiet as possible, then we've
taken a step towards learning how to control knee jerks meant to
punish and perhaps to promote the use of positivity to nurture.

And, Bhairitu, if we ever meet, why hell man, I'll buy ya a beer and
tell you stories about my dog-sledding trip into the Artic circle
where I lived on blubber, whiskey and cigarettes.  (Insert Tim Allen's
caveman/ape sound."

Edg