> On Sep 13, 2007, at 5:01 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > > Not only has it, it has reeked considerable havoc. A good
number of
> > > ex-TM/TMSP people have been diagnosed with severe kundalini
> > disorders
> > > by competent yogis.
> >
> > Sure. And all of them have been following TM-instructions very
> > carefully
> > ;-)
>

> Actually one, who Jim and I both know from another list, felt
> strongly if she just followed her practice--and she did so
> assiduously for 30 years--her meditational pain would resolve
itself.
> It did not. It required expert intervention.
>
> This is rather common due to the very, very convincing nature of
TM
> org assurances and marketing.
>
> Some reports (and this is of course anecdotal) is that such
issues
> are epidemic among TM-sidhi practitioners.
>
> Some also say it is deliberate form of enslavement and done by
design.

I heard completely the opposite, from the same someone on another
list, that such experiences are extremely rare, and when they do
occur, are a sign that the practitioner just needs to pay a little
bit more attention to the correct practicing of the TM technique to
achieve the inevitable infinite and complete freedom.:-)