--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "brontebaxter8"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  How long were you involved in Ramtha?  Any other highlights
> > from that association - that you care to share?
 lurk

> I studied there for ten years. I left because it got into some
weird stuff, like wild drinking as a path to enlightenment.

Lurk
How did that play out?  In the last couple years, I have found a
good strong drink on ocassion - two to three days a week helps me
deal with highly stressful days. Side effects can include hangover,
and dullness, but, for good or bad, it's something I find works.  My
meditation practice became truncated and then almost absent after
the birth of my first child 14 years ago.  Yea, he is a adolescent -
THIS is a challenge.  And he is a "GOOD" kid.

 Also because Ramtha was becoming too guru-like for me. I don't know
if Ramtha is a  real entity who is being channeled or if it's JZ
Knight (the channel) acting, but however they pulled it off, they
did teach us some pretty amazing things.

Lurk:
You lasted 10 years.  That's a pretty long time.  I took a peak at
the web site.  Didn't really get a feel one way or the other.

snip

> nonattached hold little appeal for me. But that's another topic.
>
>Lurk:
BTW, you had an awesome post the other day about the Master blasting
away attachments, and other stuff.  I really enjoyed it, but when I
went back to read it again, I couldn't find it.

lurk