On Sep 15, 2007, at 3:00 AM, Bronte Baxter wrote:

Off-world, where did you get that stuff about the kundulini? Is it a strong feeling you get, something some teacher predicted, something you read somewhere? It sounds kind of extreme to me. I think a new time is coming, but I hope transformation doesn't have to burn us alive. Kundulini can come burningly or softly. I've experienced it both ways. It's not meant to kill you but to open you. That's my take on it anyway.

And it shouldn't if it's a balanced and stabilized awakening. Once one is stabilized above the ajna, one will experience death in different ways. Most of the rockets and fire descriptions of shakti unfoldment are from either imbalanced awakenings or blockages--but they seem to be more interesting and what writers and the like can get attention with--or it appeals to people's sense of fascination.