---right, but the article is a parody of Ramesh and is highly critical
of his version of Advaita (derived from Nisargadatta Maharaj) but
curiously twisted in a perverse way since it seems to "explain'
everything with pat non-sensical phrases which lead only to circular
arguments - kind of like saying "what will be, will be". Anything that
Ramesh can't offer an explanation for is explained away quickly by his
all purpose phrase: "It's all part of the total functioning".
 If, during the interview there was a mugging taking place 20 feet
away, Ramesh no doubt say "no problem, it's all part of the total
functioning of the universe". Such tautologies are useless. I Like
Flanagan better.