Jim wrote:

  God's management of the Universe isn't directly comprehensible, and yet there
are ways to gain access into that mind, ways to sense it, feel it, and merge
with it. Its all about transforming boundaries, stories, limitations into
freedom and
infinity.

  Bronte writes:

  I'm very interested in knowing about those "ways to gain access." It seems to
me in full masterhoood a person would be so one with God that they completely
can share that Mind, including knowing all things at once. What you have
described sounds more analogous to me walking into your office, watching you
juggling all the plates -- managing things -- but not really having access to
all that you know in your work. You could show me a manual in your office and I
could read it and "know" that part of your work, but that's very different from
complete oneness with your mind, in which state I would literally know all that
you know about your job.

  If we really are all THAT, which I believe we are, we ought to be able to
fully experience that fullest aspect of ourselves. Yet I don't hear anyone in
the guru set saying that's part of the package, and you don't seem to say so
either. That makes me suspect there's still a higher level of evolution to rise
to, in which the person very literally becomes the Source in its fullness and
in its full capacities again. That would mean this brahman business is good
stuff, but not the end of the road by any means.

  As far as your experimenting with intuiting what I look like, you were off on
just about everything but "white female." Let me have a try at you: I picture
you slim, blonde, and smiling. Probably not a real intuition but the impression
I get because there's so much light, joy and kindness in your writing. So I
think of you like sunshine.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.