I see. Okay, I bit. A good one on me.

  - Bronte

curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judy:
> And here's one that was just discovered in
> Michigan:
>
> http://www.gullmead owfarms.com/
>

> Bronte:
> No, that is not a crop circle -- it's a corn maze --

Nice to have Bronte fact-checking Judy. Now who wants to humor check
Bronte?

a human-created pattern in a field that customers are invited to pay a
few dollars to come in and explore, for fun and recreation.
> This wasn't a discovery but some commercial operation (unless
there's something really obscure that I'm missing on that weblink).

> We have lots of corn mazes out here in Washington State -- I wrote
a newspaper article about one. It was in the shape of the USA, with
all the states traced out. Teachers brought their students, and they'd
play in the corn, trying to decide which state they were in. Lots of
fun for everybody. Do they have corn mazes yet in Iowa?

> authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And here's one that was just discovered in
> Michigan:
>
> http://www.gullmeadowfarms.com/
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Some remarkable cropcircles from july/august 2007;
> >
> > http://www.shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2007/sept_07_pictures.htm

> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with
Yahoo! Autos.

and lay it on us.