Benjamin Creme's Master's article `The gathering of the Forces of
Light' (Share International March 2007 ) begins: "Important events
are taking place in many parts of the world. People everywhere will
be astonished by the reports. These will include sightings, in
unprecedented numbers, of spacecraft from our neighbouring planets,
Mars and Venus in particular. Nothing like this increased activity,
over vast areas of the Earth, will have been seen before. Those who
have steadfastly refused to take seriously the reality of this
phenomenon will find it difficult to deny. More and more accounts of
contact with the occupants of the spacecraft will add their testimony
to the fact of their existence. Miraculous happenings of all kinds
will continue and multiply in number and variety. The minds of men
will be baffled and amazed by these wonders, and this will cause them
to ponder deeply…."
Exactly as predicted, this year has seen an impressive number of
reports of UFOs in many parts of the world and an increase in the
crop circle phenomena, with ever new and various forms of patterns.

UFOs over Ontario, Canada
A Canadian man photographed four white oblong shapes in the sky on 29
July 2007. Scott Fraser, a resident of Orillia, Ontario, said the
shapes burst like rockets over the western horizon then rose
vertically before moving south at high speed.
"I really honestly don't know what they were," said Fraser, who was
photographing the sunset when one of his friends saw the white shapes
appear in the sky. The movements the flying objects made, he said,
were too quick and sharp for conventional aircraft. (Source:
www.orilliapacket.com)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the flying objects were
spaceships from Mars.)

UFOs over the UK
Dozens of people in the town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, England, saw
five UFOs in the sky on 21 July 2007. Crowds gathered to view the
objects hovering in formation for about 30 minutes. The lights became
visible at about 10.30 pm. Witnesses said the speed of the objects
was unlike any known aircraft and that the unusual movement patterns,
lack of noise and the length of time in the air discounted the
possibility of a man-made phenomenon.
One witness said: "We walked outside and there was at that time a
growing crowd of about 60 people looking up at something in the sky.
I saw a light appear, then three others. They came over our heads in
formation but then moved into different positions. Three had formed a
triangular shape and one was to the right. Then another one came
hurtling towards the rest at what looked like a very fast speed. But
as it neared them it suddenly slowed and stopped altogether.
"By this time more people had poured out onto the street and drivers
slowed their cars. The objects were there for about half an hour.
They didn't make any sound and they stayed still before moving slowly
beyond the horizon. There were no stars in the sky, just them."
(Source: www.dailymail.co.uk)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the flying objects were
spaceships from Mars.)

UFOs over Wales
Several residents of Wrexham, Wales, and the surrounding area saw red
lights in the sky in the early hours of 25 July 2007. Lynn Williams
of Wrexham saw lights that moved silently and at great speed above
her house.  "Two of them were flying round each other. They were
flying very close together, closer than planes. They were going so
fast I couldn't focus on them."
"I ran inside and got my camcorder. I thought they could be
helicopters but when I zoomed in I was scared to death. They were
glowing red in the middle … They weren't like anything I have seen
before. For the lights to be so low there had to be some noise if
they were planes."
A police officer from the nearby town of Acton, said he saw the
lights while on patrol. "There is no way this was a hoax; I would not
have seen them from Acton if they were.  They were very high up;
there's no way anyone can control anything from that distance. There
were several `floating' in the sky in a pack. I thought they were
helicopters or similar, however there was no sound whatsoever."
(Source: www.eveningleader.co.uk, www.Flintshirestandard.co.uk)
(Benjamin Creme's Master confirms that the lights were spaceships
from Mars.)

Another bumper crop!
2007 has been a great year for crop circle formations in the UK. By
mid-August 47 patterns had been reported. While mainstream media has
never investigated the phenomenon seriously, websites record the
latest news and photographs of patterns. Thousands of people travel
each summer to Wiltshire, southern England, to visit the crop circles.
So far this year 88 crop circles, of increasing intricacy, have also
been reported in other parts of the world: Germany (18); Netherlands
(13), Czech Republic (1), Slovenia (3), Norway (2), Poland (2),
France (1), Switzerland (6), Croatia (1), USA (6), Italy (22),
Belgium (11) and Sweden (2).
Benjamin Creme explains: "My information about the crop circles is
that they are created by what is generally called UFO activity. The
UFOs come in the main from Mars and Venus, not from outside our solar
system…. What the Space People are doing in the crop circles in
particular is recreating to a certain degree the `grid' of our
earth's magnetic field on the physical plane. Each of these crop
circles is a chakra, as it were, a vortex of magnetic energy, and
they are spreading out around the world, having started in England…."
(Sl July/August 1991)

See also: `The reality and work of the Space Brothers', an interview
with Benjamin Creme(SI July/Aug 2004)
The Crop Circle Year Book 2006 by Steve Alexander and Karen Douglas
(Temporary Temple Press, UK) includes photographs of the best of
2006's UK crop circles. Visit: www.temporarytemples.co.uk
For more information: www.cropcircleconnector.com

http://www.shareintl.org