The other day there was some religious dude handing out fliers about how
evil Halloween is and how Satan is taking over the world, blah, blah,
blah.  I heard the spiel as I walked pass that he gave someone else and
figured if he tried to lay that trip on me I was going to tell him to
look around, look at the sky, look at me and look at himself.  All that
he can see and that he can't see is God.  Satan is the ego trying to
keep him from seeing it.  Jesus?  Well he was just many of the teachers
who taught this very thing.  It's that simple.

But all he did was hand me his propaganda and didn't engage in any talk.