In a message dated 9/20/07 2:30:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yup,  just as I was leaving downtown from my stop at Starbucks here comes
a  Homeland Security van. It is the first one I've seen around here and
I  thought, "here's the Gestapo." The bun hoppers must not be doing too
well  as fascism still seems to be on the rise with thugs turned cops
tasering  people, etc. People don't seem to care as long as they can
keep driving  their big pickup trucks and SUVs and watch "American Idol"
and football.  Pathetic sheep.

When you drink your cup of Starbuck's , you're paying for the exploitation
of some dirt poor coffee bean picker somewhere. So I guess we are all pathetic
sheep in some way or another.