"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have
to say something."

"The part can never be well unless the whole is well."

 “In expressing love we belong among the undeveloped countries.”

“Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from the
door.”

“I've never turned over a fig leaf yet that didn't have a price tag on the
other side.”

“People can lose their lives in libraries. They ought to be warned.”

“Psychoanalysis pretends to investigate the Unconscious. The Unconscious by
definition is what you are not conscious of. But the Analysts already know
what's in it - they should, because they put it all in beforehand.”

“She was what we used to call a suicide blond - dyed by her own hand.”

“Take our politicians: they're a bunch of yo-yos. The presidency is now a cross
between a popularity contest and a high school debate, with an encyclopedia of
cliches the first prize.”

“When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice.”

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/hYiolB/TM
Recipes</a>
Recipes</a>
Yahoo! Groups Links