"The Great Spirit Chief who rules above all will smile upon this land and this
time the Indian race is waiting and praying." Chief Joseph
"We don't want riches, we want peace and love." Red Cloud
"There was a time when I had a choice." Red Eagle
"The Lakota was wise.  He knew that man's heart away from nature becomes hard."
Standing Bear
"I was living peaceable and satisfied when people began to speak bad of me."
Geronimo
"An Honorable Man has enough Wisdom and Knowledge about him to find the beauty
of the truth before passing judgement." Igmo Tanka Sutahnaji
"Let us put our minds together and see what life we will make for our
children." Sitting Bull
"There is one God looking down on all of us.  We are all children of one God.
God is listening to me.  The sun, the darkness, the winds, are all listening to
what we now say." Geronimo
Anishinaabe KinoomaagewinSwartz Creek Indian Education Program

Blessings As Always ELLY
(SunniD N MistyLeaf)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/hYiolB/TM
Recipes</a>