Elder's Meditation of the Day - June 20"But in the Indian Spirit the land is
still vested; it will be until other men are able to divine and meet its
rhythm. Men must be born and reborn to belong. Their bodies must be formed of
the dust of their forefathers' bones." --Luther Standing Bear, OGLALA SIOUX It
is said when we walk on the Earth, we are walking on our ancestors and our
unborn children. This is the relationship Native People have with the Earth. It
is this relationship which gives insight into the Earth's rhythm and heartbeat
and creates the feeling of belonging. If you feel you belong to something,
you'll treat it with respect. If you feel you are above something, you'll treat
it with disrespect. Indian Spirituality is tied to the Earth. We belong to the
Earth along with all other creatures on the Earth. We must align to this
realization.

Great Spirit, today, teach me to respect the Earth Mother

www.whitebison.org

Blessings As Always ELLY
(SunniD N MistyLeaf)

Recipes</a>