Time, Part 1

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long
for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love,
time is eternity.” ~ Henry Van Dyke

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable
become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it
out It's all about timing.” ~ Stacey Charter

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back; they’re called memories.
Some take us forward; they’re called dreams.” ~ Jeremy Irons

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” ~
Albert Einstein

“The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” ~ Bertrand Russell

“Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the
only cash you have - so spend it wisely.” ~ Kay Lyons

“How much time he saves who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does
or thinks.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recipes</a>

Yahoo! Groups Links