If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a rule to
read some poetry and listen to some music at least once a week.

                      Charles Darwin

"It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not
possible to find it elsewhere."

                            Agnes Repplier

"Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will
always spring up if thou wilt always look there."

                       Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

"Intimacy is being seen and known as the person you truly are."

                           Amy Bloom

There are three types of people in this world. Those that make
things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that
wonder what happened.

http://www.quotesquotes.com/
http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/
http://www.quotes-world.com/