Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do
not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather
we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we
repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

                             Aristotle

"The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that
danger may come. When in a state of security he does not
forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not
forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not
endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved."

                  Confucius

"He not busy being born is busy dying."

                 Bob Dylan

"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today."

                     Malcolm X

Be courageous to face any sort of problem as early as possible.
It is like a small flame. If you try, you can stop it easily. If you
don't, it will be bigger day by day and burn everything.

http://www.quotesquotes.com/
http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/
http://www.quotes-world.com/
http://quotations.home.worldnet.att.net/