Classic Quotes by Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914) U.S. writer

A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arms agains himself. He makes his failure certain by himself being the first person to be convinced of it.

---------------

A total abstainer is one who abstains from everything but abstention, and especially from inactivity in the affairs of others.

---------------

Ability is commonly found to consist mainly in a high degree of solemnity.

---------------

Aborigines, n.: Persons of little worth found cumbering the soil of a newly discovered country. They soon cease to cumber; they fertilize.

---------------

Absence blots people out. We really have no absent friends.

---------------

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.

---------------

Absurdity, n.: A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

---------------

Academe, n.: An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught. Academy, n.: A modern school where football is taught.

Acquaintance. A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to.

Hugszz,Elisi Eli..SunniD...AKA ELLY __._,_.___

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Funny jokes Entertainment new york Stock market quotation

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS