*---- Quote of the Day ----*

  Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another
  mind than in the one where they sprang up.
  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

+---- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY! ----+

In 1900, where did Dr. Walter Reed and his medical team
begin a successful campaign to wipe out yellow fever?

            +----- Answer At The End -----+

*---- Quote of the Week ----*

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either
end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-
publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for
the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American
political and economic institutions.

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working
against the best interests of the United States, character-
izing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of
conspiring with others around the world to build a more
integrated global political and economic structure - one
world, if you will.

If that's the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.
--David Rockefeller, from his autobiography "Memoirs"

HISTORY ANSWER:

In 1900, Dr. Walter Reed and his medical team began a
successful campaign to wipe out yellow fever in the
Panama Canal Zone.

Hugszz,Elisi Eli..SunniD...AKA ELLY __._,_.___

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Funny jokes Entertainment new york Stock market quotation

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS