The conditions of conquest are always easy. We have but
to toil awhile, endure awhile, believe always, and never turn
back.

              Marcus Annaeus Seneca

 Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking
risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.

                       Mary Lou Cook

"Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress."

             Mahatma Gandhi

 "Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask
questions, never know too much to learn something new."

            Og Mandino

"I'm telling you, things are getting out of hand. Or maybe I'm
discovering that things were never in my hands."

                 Real Live Preacher

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/hYiolB/TM