FEAR

Half the failures of this world arise from pulling
in one's horse as he is leaping.

Augustus Hare

DOUBT

Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at
yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places,
don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the
nerve to go into unexplored territory.

Alan Alda

Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war; no nation has ever borrowed largely for education... no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both. ~Abraham Flexner~

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS