Who would have ever heard of Theodore Roosevelt
outside of his immediate community if he had only half
committed himself? The great secret of his career was that
he has flung his whole life with all the determination and
energy he could muster.

                Orison Sweet Marden

I wept because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had
no feet.

            Persian saying, Ancient

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about
things that matter."

            Martin Luther King Jr.

"Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will
do everything wrong."

              Baltasar Gracian

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/