Chezon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:48:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

"The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls".  --Elizabeth Cady Stanton, 1890

"What you are is a question only you can answer." {Lois McMaster Bujold}

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Term life insurance quotation Car insurance quotation Car insurance quotation uk

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS