If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a
rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at
least once a week.

            Charles Darwin

"In terms of being late or not starting at all, then it's never too late."

         Alison Headley

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We
have guided missiles and misguided men."

            Martin Luther King Jr.

"all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of
some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of
enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our
windows today."

       Dale Carnegie

Time spent getting evenwould be better spent getting ahead.

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/