Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or
pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a
portrait of himself.

              Samuel Butler (1835-1902)
                   British writer.

I run great risk of failing. It may be that I shall encounter
ruin where I look for reputation and a career of honor. The
chances are perhaps more in favour of ruin than of
success. But, whatever may be the chances, I shall go on
as long as any means of carrying on the fight are at my
disposal.

             Anthony Trollope (1815-1882)
                English Novelist

"The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to
children."

            Elain Heffner

"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved
by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem
of human destiny is beyond human beings."

             John F. Kennedy

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/